Star Auto Mall currently has a unique opening for a BDC Representative.
- Excellent pay plan for the right candidate: Hourly plus commission
- 401K with Dealer match
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Positive attitude
- Team Player
- Self starter/motivated
- Unwavering commitment to customer service
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Computer savvy
- Able to work in multiple window environment simultaneously
- Contact customers (phone, email or text message)
- Monitoring and contacting internet and phone leads
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Setting, confirming and following up on customer inquiries
- Maintain customer information into the designated software system
It is our mission to provide top quality customer service. We are looking for team-oriented people who are looking to be part of a great organization.
Looking to hire the right candidate as soon as possible. Star Auto Mall is an equal opportunity organization in the Automotive Industry!
Star Chevrolet Nissan Volvo is currently seeking a full-time entry level Automotive Parts Counter person.
As an Employee in the Automotive Industry We Require:
- Successful candidate must have knowledge of automobiles
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Reliable, honest and dependable
- Ability to follow directions
- Hard Working
- Time efficiency
- Attention to detail
- Detailed inventory control, including ordering and stocking parts
- Assist Technicians in a busy shop atmosphere
- Assist Retail, Wholesale and Internal customers
Willing to train the right person and hire as soon as possible. Resumes will be reviewed upon submission!
Star Chevrolet Nissan Volvo is an equal opportunity organization in the Automotive Industry!
Our goal at Star Chevrolet Nissan Volvo is to provide genuinely exceptional automotive service with honesty and integrity. We are looking for team-oriented people who are looking to be part of a great organization.
Star Chevrolet Nissan Volvo is currently looking to add licensed Car Sales Consultants to our staff.
- Greet and assist customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Listen to customers to determine their needs, then provide options
- Follow up with prospective customers and return calls, texts & emails.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages repeat business and referrals
- Be able to maintain above average CSI scores.
- Valid PA Driver's License
- Valid Sales License
- Auto Sales experience
What We Offer:
- Paid vacations after one year
- 401K with Dealer match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Monthly Bonuses
- Excellent Floor Traffic
- Abundant Internet Traffic
- BDC Assistance
- Great Work Environment
- 2 pay plans to choose form, salary or salary plus commission
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our goal at Star Auto Mall is to provide genuinely exceptional service with honesty and integrity. We are looking for team-oriented people who are looking to be part of a great organization.
Looking to hire the right candidate as soon as possible. Star Auto mall is an equal opportunity organization in the Automotive Industry!
Stop by for on the spot interviews or call Richard Miller, Patsy Darazio, John Myers or Anthony Bucci at 724-834-6100